CSC ServiceWorks Business Intelligence & Data Analyst in Irving, Texas
Primarily responsible for supporting business reporting and systems activities for the Sales Operations department, to include Sales Analytics, Customer Operations, Omni Channel Support Technology and Workforce Management.
Key Job Responsibilities :
• Use sales and contact center data to enhance decision making in business planning, WFM, process improvement, and solution assessment. • Create, maintain, and review business process models, data flows, prototypes, business requirements, use cases and test cases for all Buyer Enablement and Support Automation tools and applications.
• Identify requirements for integration of platforms and omni-channel technology and drive process improvements for customer support channel technology and AI/Bot use cases and integrations.
• Analyze regional and national sales and performance data of technology and systems to identify themes and gaps.
• Develop reports and analyze information, including scheduled and ad hoc reporting, needs of assigned departments.
• Create operational reporting and dashboards for all tools and key business processes.
• Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving automation of department reporting.
• Maintain a working knowledge of contact center operation and maintain short-/long-term staffing forecast.
• Assist in analyzing metrics and staffing to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure data integrity, governance, and appropriate controls are in place.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Statistics; 3-5 years related statistical and/or data analysis experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Emphasis or degree in Computer Science or MIS strongly preferred (or relevant work experience)
• Salesforce experience and/or training a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of various data mining, reporting, and reconciliation tools and methodologies
• Demonstrated knowledge of MS Access and Excel, SQL, Business Objects, and data warehousing
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status