CSC ServiceWorks Procurement Analyst in Irving, Texas
Primary responsibility for working with large, complex datasets and summarizing/presenting to key stakeholders. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting a variety of initiatives to improve decision making through the expert use of data, researching, providing insight, serving as a key contributor in support of the aim of achieving the best commercial outcomes, assisting in all aspects of procurement analysis, and supporting the identification of the latest technologies and techniques that will translate into lower total cost and volume, improved supplier terms, and compliance of key category policies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Assist with activities in all four phases of the sourcing life cycle (Strategy, Assessment & Selection via RFPs, Contracts and Performance Management).
• Assist with execution of a comprehensive sourcing strategy for assigned categories. Extract, monitor, analyze, and validate data from multiple sources.
• Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities by vendor, category, and business uni.t
• Work with internal and external cross-functional teams to provide reports on trends, branch performance and compliance, and saving initiatives, etc.
• Utilize advanced Microsoft Excel techniques and other reporting technologies to define metrics, develop actionable recommendations, and identify process improvement opportunities.
• Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
• Assist in the development of RFI/RFQ/RFP documentation and support the process, as needed (i.e., analyzing bids, managing contract process).
• Maintain cost savings tracker document templates (e.g., RFP, Intent to Bid, Supplier Q&A, Supplier Scorecard, etc.).
• Support efforts around bid implementation including awarding, communicating with suppliers, and monitoring program.
• Other duties assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Business Administration or Accounting and 3-5 years performing procurement analysis experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Highly analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and streamline large, imperfect data sets and complex processes
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status