CSC ServiceWorks Mgr Field Service in Miramar, Florida
Field Service Manager
CSC Field Service Managers can have it all. Be a leader and make it home for life’s moments that matter. You’ll manage an efficient and dependable Field Service Team and build a team culture that is supportive and solution-driven. Tapping your leadership and management skills, you’ll keep our teams on track while helping strengthen customer relationships and contributing ideas that make a meaningful impact on the business. It’s a dynamic role where you’ll find the challenge of managing a successful team rewarding at a company that supports your success in your career and life.
As a CSC Field Service Manager, you’ll be an important part of what works. You’ll be assigned a company car and your days may include:
• Following through on our customer commitments by managing team schedules for on-time service and responding expeditiously and compassionately to customer complaints.
• Building and retaining a team of Best in Class talent, managing and training on CSC processes, procedures, and client-focused service culture, and goal-setting for the team and individuals.
• Improving revenue at low net locations and improving service at high volume service call locations by flagging and monitoring those sites and working with your team to troubleshoot and course correct.
• Channeling your inner problem solver and using diplomacy as you resolve customer concerns.
• Ensuring the management, maintenance, and security of Company assets including parts, inventory, vehicles, and machines at locations.
• At times, working hands-on in the field assisting and training your team, which may include maintenance, repairs, installations, and customer service.
• Training your team to keep safety top of mind so we can stay injury free and compliant with government regulations and company safety policies.
• Supporting growth and development within your team through mentorship, training, and exposure to other services and business functions.
What it means to Be Part of What Works
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are what differentiate us as Best in Class.
• Safety Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Integrity, Trust, & Respect
• Drives Engagement
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Follows Through on Commitments
In this role, you’ll need:
• A HS Diploma or equivalent with 5-7 years of related experience in a leadership/supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• An Associate Degree or higher is preferred.
• An active driver’s license.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills that put people at ease and elicit action.
• The ability to read and follow electrical schematics, and general knowledge of heating and cooling equipment, water heaters, pumps and boilers, building maintenance electrical, plumbing etc.
• Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
THERE IS NO RELO FOR THIS POSITION
The CSC ServiceWorks Story At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status